Tuesday, May 13

You Mean Regressive Field, Right?

Oh the hope and blogging of this team finding a "turning point" springs eternal.

Wedge is not happy.

Cabrera had an unassisted triple play and threw the ball into the stands, d'oh.

A good doubleheader summary has already been written.

Carmona and Lee combined for eighteen scoreless innings but only one of them did the Tribe win. How does this happen? Oh now I remember.

Wait, wait, wait we took three of four. Yeah, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. See now I'm having a conversation with myself, which isn't going to make for good reading later.

I'm busy getting over a case of car lag.

The A's are coming into town.

RHP Paul Byrd (1-3, 4.28 ERA) vs. RHP Justin Duchscherer (3-1, 2.45) at 7:05 tonight;

I promise better writing in the future. Another often repeated statement, I'm full of them.

(AP Photo/Amy Sancetta)

No comments: